Candidates develop as reflective practitioners able to demonstrate effective implementation of educational technologies and processes based on contemporary content and pedagogy.
- Creating – Candidates demonstrate the ability to create instructional materials and learning environments using a variety of systems approaches. (p. 81)
- Using – Candidates demonstrate the ability to select and use technological resources and processes to support student learning and to enhance their pedagogy. (p. 141)
- Assessing/Evaluating – Candidates demonstrate the ability to assess and evaluate the effective integration of appropriate technologies and instructional materials.
- Managing – Candidates demonstrate the ability to effectively manage people, processes, physical infrastructures, and financial resources to achieve predetermined goals. (p. 178)
- Ethics – Candidates demonstrate the contemporary professional ethics of the field as defined and developed by the Association for Educational Communications and Technology. (p. 284)
Adobe CC: Photoshop, After Effects, Youtube
This educational video was created using Adobe CC: Aftereffects, Adobe Photoshop, and hosted on YouTube. In this video we explore emerging technologies, 4th Industrial Revolution, and touches on the technological needs of today’s education. Technology is moving faster than our educational system can keep up with. Both public and private sectors have a growing need for skilled technologists as the world experiences the current Industrial Revolution. This video brings awareness to the 4th Industrial Revolution while highlighting current and future demands on the educational system. This informative video meets the AECT Content Knowledge standard, which demonstrates my ability to create educational content through the use of the technology.
OBS, Adobe After Effects, Tracking Technologies
This instructional video was created to demonstrate how to create a glowing effect on an existing video without editing every single frame. To accomplish this we explore the use of built in tracking software. The screen capturing of this instructional material was done using OBS. Adobe After Effects was used to create and render glowing effects for a pre-existing video. In this process we evaluate the integrated motion tracking technology, which enables us to quickly edit the footage. This instructional video meets the AECT Content Knowledge standard and demonstrates my ability to create instructional and use of the technology.
OBS, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Character Animate, Facial Tracking Motion Capture Technology
This instructional video was created to demonstrate how to create an animated vector graphed “puppet” using Adobe Character Animate with built in Facial Tracking Motion Capture software to mimic the “puppet master’s” (your) expressions. This technique covers the method I used to animate the characters created for the “Expert Panel – Social Media Personal Data” video. This instructional video meets the AECT Content Knowledge standard and demonstrates my ability to create instructional content and use of the technology.